Pregnancy/Prenatal Yoga with Krista, One class a week, 1 hour long with plenty of time before and after class to chat to other Moms to be.
Due to the safety of you, your baby and to the teacher, strict social distancing measures will be in place.
PREGNANCY YOGA 6 WEEK COURSE STARTS ON THE New START DATE 3RD Aug WITH KRISTA
6 Week Option- 70euro
BOOK IN HERE
In pregnancy, your body experiences an accelerated pace of change and needs help adjusting.
Pregnancy Yoga is designed to support the changes that happen by offering you healthy, safe ways to stretch and strengthen your body to support a growing belly.
It can also ease common discomforts such as lower back pain, nausea, insomnia, headaches and shortness of breath.
Working with fear and anxiety is a part of pregnancy too. Connecting with yogic methods of deep mindful breathing and present moment focus can help you soften and relax, finding a calm and balanced place within.
Let our pregnancy yoga class be a special time each week to care for yourself and bond with your growing baby.
Space is very limited so we require advanced reservations to ensure you have a space.
This will be on a 1st come 1st serve basis.
A distance of 2m per person is respected. People remain on their mat and practitioners move in a synchronized manner which never allows them to encroach more than 2m with their nose or mouth.
Please ensure you update your current details – phone numbers and emails for contact tracing if required
• Please come ready for class , showers facilities will not be available for use but toilet facilities will
• All students must have a prior reservation as space is limited
• Wearing a face mask is optional.
• Our teachers will wear a face mask at times they are off their mat space.
• The practice spaces are 2m apart from the mat centre , so nose to nose direction. Please do not walk across the mat spaces out of respect for your fellow yogis.
• Hands on adjustments are not allowed at this time
• Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance to the studio area and we ask that you continue to wash your hands
• Please arrive on time for class. door will be locked at the beginning of each class
• We ask that you bring your own mats and props ….belts, blocks and blankets recommended and to arrive with a full water bottle.
• Studio Blankets will not be used at this time .