Next 6 week beginners course begins on the Wednesday 9th June-
runs for 6 weeks.
The cost of this course is 60 euro. Book your spot now.
It is aimed at any person who has an interest in learning the basis tools to begin their journey to learning about Yoga.
The 6 week course will build week by week to help us gain an understanding of the reasons why we should practice yoga.
We will work on breathing exercises each week to help us relax and reduce stress in our Minds and bodies.
Each week we will also look at several poses to help us strengthen our bodies and help us work with injuries or misalignment in our postures.
I know alot of you have been attending Zoom meetings for work but for those who haven’t please take time to get to know how to use Zoom, download the app and get familiar with it ,finding a place in your home that you can set up your yoga mat so you are visible on camera to your teacher and find and get device that you can play your playlist .
All classes will be live. If for some reason the teachers internet fails at any point and we lose you…class link will be sent to you that same day so class will not be missed. All teachers have a strong internet connection and hope not to have any Zoom mishaps.
If you have not already attended a zoom online yoga class with us we highly recommended that you spend some time beforehand getting your zoom and playlist set up in advance so that we are all ready to enjoy class with no technical issues (hopefully)
The experience will be a better one if you stream music to your own device, eg, separate bluetooth speaker .
- The meeting room will be open from 5 mins before class begins to allow you to all arrive in the practice and deal with any technical difficulties. Orla is available all this week to answer any questions. Phone number is 0862075152
- At the beginning of class your mic will be muted by the host. You can unmute yourself easily if needed.
- We would love to be able to see your practice. Please position your camera angled clearly at your mat.
- Some yoga props may be used by individual teachers…so if you have any…keep them handy.
- Set up some space for your practice – light a candle, some incense- whatever makes you feel nice. Yoga pants or pjs!
- The best way to hear the music is to use the playlist via Spotify sent with the invite. Spotify premium is recommended…its a useful tool to have for yourself if not already. Full range of music and podcasts available They actually have an offer on currently that it is FREE for a month…you can cancel at any time.
Book your space by clicking here!-
NOTE for Any Bookings: Any issues with the above link not working, it may be a software issue with your laptop or mobile device. Please check your browser/settings are as per recommended in the following link: https://mindbodyonline.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203254473-Software-and-system-requirements-for-PC-users